If June was the month of our success reflection and recharge, then July had been the time for us to celebrate and invest in ‘Our People.’
Valued clients visited Orient Software’s HQ
Three of our valued clients - Netwealth, MOE, and Raccoon - paid our HCMC headquarter a highly anticipated visit. We have been working with them remotely for several successful years, but face-to-face meetings have been a real morale booster for us. The direct interactions have helped us refine our mutual understanding to the highest level.
Annual Employee Performance Review 2022
We’ve all looked forward to July for a reason – we want to acknowledge and reward our employees’ contributions. It’s the time to look back at 2021’s uncertainty and how, despite that, our employees have persisted in their contribution to the company’s overall success. With their annual performance duly assessed and rewarded, we plan for the following stages of their career path. We believe they’ll continue to be smart workers and high achievers.
ISO Audit & Recertification 2022
The headquarter and branch offices of Orient Software passed the 2022 ISO audit and were successfully recertified ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 in the quality management system and information security. As always, our clients can have confidence that their projects are in good, capable hands.
OKRs Training & Rollout from the 3rd Quarter of 2022
We officially announced the company’s OKRs - the objectives and key results - at the company and the departments’ level, which will formally go into practice starting from the third quarter of 2022. The OKRs are expected to be our next big hit to help us focus on what matters the most.
At Orient, we always put our esteemed clients first and foremost. We constantly innovate and enhance our services to deliver the best quality and the timeliest outcomes to our customers. Let’s update with our project’s outcome in the past month:
- In a digital learning and education project, our team has successfully delivered the R4 items – a collection of four new features: LD forms, Online Self-help, Digital Badges, and Self-help Videos. In addition, Orient’s team managed to properly handle the Regular Production Deployments, including Monthly OS Patching as required. Our client is pleased with the current pace of the project.
- We had been discussing with a client - a startup company in the wellness industry. In July, the client signed the Service Agreement with us, starting off the development cycle for a demo.
UI/UX DESIGN SERVICES
Software with good UI/UX design enjoy high user loyalty with its seemingly effortless combination of usability and accessibility. Achieving this combination also requires seamless cooperation between the designers and the developers to build a user-friendly web or mobile app that works well and looks great.
This is the Orient’s approach: our collaborative team of designers and developers work with you to realize your business’ vision and objectives with a full range of UI/UX design services. We have a good track record in optimizing UI/UX design for companies such as Excosoft and Hello Health. Users are getting more sophisticated in their software experience, so a good UI/UX design would set you apart. Register for a free consultation with our experts now!
- “An Overview of Web Application Performance Testing & Its Importance” - Remember the last time your web app experienced downtime and the disruption resulting from it? Performance testing is your web app’s quality assurance, so you can be sure everything works under normal and abnormal circumstances. A well-functioning web app is at the core of smooth business operations. Integrating performance testing into the software development cycle is crucial in building an app that meets your objectives.
- “What Is IoT Data Analytics? - How It Benefits Your Business” - From optimizing efficiency, and reducing costs, to enhancing security, IoT data analytics have proved its benefits. However, its potential remains underestimated. The insights and patterns from data analytics can serve as the pointers for your next business and technical decisions. How to best implement this powerful tool for your company? Read on to know more.
- “The Main Security Issues in Cloud Computing for Businesses in 2022” - A data security breach may happen when least expected and cause damages and data loss that are time-consuming and costly to recover. Your business can’t really afford to just risk it. Prevention is a much better approach than putting out the fire, so read this article to appraise your cloud security needs.
That’s a wrap for this month’s updates! We can’t wait to see you again with more exciting news next month.